Senior Recruiter at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, Our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is experiencing tremendous growth, so our recruiting team is expanding!
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be in a full lifecycle recruiting role for a hyper-growth company. You will be sourcing passive candidates, screening active candidates, coordinating interviews and owning all other stages of the hiring process including offer negotiation. You will be a trusted consultant and business partner for all recruiting-related activities, working collaboratively with all levels within the organization including hiring managers and HR business partners. You'll build long-term partnerships with your hiring managers as you grow their teams and strategically guide them through recruiting best practices.
You will gain a deep understanding of recruiting best practices in a data driven company, and have the opportunity to work on other projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting activities for assigned requisitions including sourcing, resume review, interviewing and offer negotiation
- Serve as a talent partner for assigned requisitions, collaborating with all levels within the organization
- Develop and implement creative approaches to uncover new or specific sources of talent, utilizing advanced recruitment sourcing techniques
- Establish university partnerships and coordinate and attend college and community recruiting events
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Participate in team projects and initiatives as assigned
- Meet or exceed performance metrics
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 3-4 years recruiting experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to ensure results
- Metrics and results driven
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.