DRIVE | EXECUTE | COACH
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist owns and drives full-cycle recruitment for A Cloud Guru’s Sales team. This person will own key relationships across Sales leadership, balancing the requirements of stakeholders and candidates to make successful and meaningful hires. You'll own the full-cycle recruitment process, from scoping through to onboarding, while also making significant contributions to Talent Acquisition projects at ACG -- if this sounds like you, please read on and apply!Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.What makes the People & Culture team awesome...
From first-day tacos to quarterly values events, our culture is the lifeblood of this organization. We’ve been awarded best places to work, because our people team is dedicated to putting people first. Our teams make sure the quirky and awesome culture that we’ve created never dies by providing the training, experiences, and processes that help people thrive.
We have pulled together the most empathetic, down-to-earth, “people people” across the globe to create a dream team of culture creators. This isn’t a job for us, it’s a passion. We care about making people's lives a better place, and we get the chance to do that daily in our own unique ways.
The type of person that is successful at ACG is someone who can adapt to a fast paced atmosphere and is enthusiastic and passionate. Someone who loves to laugh and have fun while creating amazing experiences and making people smile - Tina, Hat Guru (and Employee Experience Lead)As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Independently drive the global full-cycle recruitment activities for our Sales organization, including scoping, sourcing, screening, assessing/interviewing, negotiating offers and onboarding
- Champion a positive candidate experience by upholding ACG Candidate Experience standards, ensuring each candidate feels positive in their interaction in applying for a role at ACG
- Independently adapt recruitment, sourcing, and interview strategies for different and nuanced roles within your group
- Partner with Hiring Managers to draft, refine and adapt job descriptions by identifying core competencies required for key roles
We are looking for someone who can:
- Use data to drive outcomes - gather and share market information and trends with the Talent Team and business stakeholders, allowing your group to make more informed budgeting and hiring decisions
- Actively identify and contribute to Talent Acquisition practices and processes, ensuring those activities align to the priorities of the team
- Coach and guide Hiring Managers in your group to make well considered, diligent hiring decisions, ensuring alignment with ACG hiring best practices
- Provide proactive mentoring and coaching to members of the Talent Acquisition team by helping through specific problems and recommending new practices or processes
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 5+ years of SaaS sales recruitment experience
- Deep understanding of full-cycle sales recruitment
- Experience using and adapting multiple sourcing strategies to meet the needs of complex sales recruitment activities
- Experience building a talent pipeline of warm candidates
- Expertise with a variety of recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS systems or other Recruitment CRMs
- Experience driving recruitment processes that focus on providing excellent candidate experience
- Experience in culture or values based interviewing style
We want the people who care about doing a good job. The ones who have the humility and hunger to learn. - Sam Kroonenburg, Co-Founder and CEOMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision — it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Whether it's hiking to a waterfall in Costa Rica or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime. All Gurus get four weeks paid time off, 10 sick days, and enough holiday to make a banker blush.
- We’ve got you covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision, and 80% for your family/dependents.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
The A Cloud Guru team has grown a lot since it was just two brothers with a dream of teaching the world to cloud! We now employ gurus in 30 states of the USA as well as in Australia and the UK. For the time being that’s as far as we can go. We won’t bore you with the details, but setting up the extra operations we would need to employ people in new states or countries is a little bit more expensive than replicating your database in another AZ, if you know what we mean. So as much as we would love to have staff in as many countries as we have students, we are only opening this role to applicants in areas we currently have operations.
If you’re not sure if your US state is included, please still apply! We will let you know if you are in a state that we currently don’t have operations. If anything changes we will reach back out.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.