Senior Technical Recruiter at Pushnami
🎉 Named the #1 Fastest-Growing Company in Central Texas | Austin Business Journal
Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, TX. Our company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning-enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 1 billion unique messages per day and is live on more than 20,000 enterprise websites globally.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will bring your technical know-how, creative recruiting methods, and network to build us a strong pipeline of diverse, top-performing tech talent. You will be responsible for managing the entire recruitment lifecycle, working effectively with internal stakeholders, and delivering a smooth and positive candidate experience. If you are passionate about recruiting and finding top technical talent then this job is for you!
- Build relationships and collaborate with leadership and hiring managers to understand technical and non-technical requirements of various roles and teams
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for multiple job requisitions
- Develop creative strategies to attract and engage passive and active candidates
- Support the company’s hiring growth while maintaining a high tech talent bar and preserving Pushnami’s culture
- Understand the opportunities and challenges in building a diverse talent pool and the tenacity to overcome obstacles and challenges
- Provide a flawlessly positive candidate experience regardless of hiring outcome
- Drive offer process, including offer approval, extending offers, and closing candidates
- Partner closely with the People team to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Other Recruiting/HR/People responsibilities as required by the Head of People
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the technology industry
- 4+ years experience recruiting for high performing teams across a variety of technical roles
- Technical industry knowledge and general comprehension of relevant technical skills, relevant companies, engineering communities, and other technical resources
- Knowledge and past use of applicant tracking systems and other web-based recruiting services such as LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Proven track record delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability and passion for building and maintain a long-term pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Built in Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually for the remainder of 2020.