LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for developing a pipeline of candidates to support current and future hiring needs across the organization. The Sourcing Specialist will develop strategic sourcing methods, using various recruiting tools and social media, as well as a significant outreach plan to supplement the Talent Acquisition team hiring.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop sourcing strategies for specific searches
- Source, engage and screen talent
- Provide regular reporting on sourcing and outreach efforts
- Help to define, improve and document the sourcing process for global use around the world
- Participate in various team projects as needed
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years of direct sourcing experience
- Metrics and results driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills