At Pluralsight our People Business Partner Team creates and implements People solutions that ensure we succeed in the direction of our mission. You will be supporting the General Manager of Skills (our flagship product) and partner closely with the Skills Leadership Team, People leadership, and other BP's on all people- and organizational-related issues (e.g. org design, workforce planning, engagement, compensation, employee relations, leader onboarding, coaching and org development, etc). Your leadership and influence will build an environment where individuals and teams can do their best work and deliver winning results.
Who you're committed to being:
- Versatile - can balance critical thinking with making things happen
- Passionate about impact - sees through a business lens and understands the strategic value the People team provides in delivering results
- Intensely curious and data driven - learns the business and applies insights to people programs that make a difference
- Demonstrates an ownership attitude
- Thrives in ambiguity and creative problem solving
- An outstanding communicator and effective influencer; people trust and follow you
- Applies judgment and empathy as both a team member advocate and company champion.
What you'll own:
- Build a world-class talent engine to attract, train, and grow the best people via a culture of high performance
- Define a leadership development strategy / succession plans and deliver executive coaching to your business leadership team(s)
- Design and implement a strategic annual workforce & staffing plan
- Balance the needs of team members, your functional business unit, the People Team, and the company
- Provide day-to-day and data-based performance management guidance to leaders and individual contributors (coaching and career development, ER / investigations / disciplinary counsel).
Experience you'll need:
- A minimum of 8 years related experience; or 6+ years with an advanced degree. Tech sector experience (ideally supporting matrixed product teams) preferred but not required.
- Experience counseling high level leaders and handling multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of sound decisions and judgment in the design and implementation of People systems and processes
- Deep knowledge of employment laws, compliance regulations, and industry norms
- Expertise in org design and goal setting frameworks (i.e. OKRs)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills across a diverse group of executives, leaders, and team members
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.