LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Due to Covid-19, we are 100% remote for the foreseeable future. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
People Operations at LogicMonitor is on a mission to curate a high-performance culture that attracts, retains and readies supremely talented people to do their best work, grow, and be inspired to passionately advance the LM mission. Our Senior HR Business Partner plays a critical role in driving our mission by creating, driving and maintaining a strong partnership with our executive and business leaders from a talent perspective. As a Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you are the liaison between your business leaders and the global People Ops organization.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Partner with senior and executive level business leaders to provide them with objective expertise and tangible action items related to the talent within their organization.
- Connect HR and L&D closer to the business divisions - be the liaison between your business leaders, their employees’ needs and the core global HR team.
- Perform quarterly talent planning sessions, direction for employee performance goals, retention strategy brainstorming, and consult on competitive compensation and career growth.
- Collaborate with your business leaders for all job transfers/promotions, including overseeing expedited processing with TA, HR & Finance.
- Oversee and manage 90 Day Reviews
- Coach on internal mobility and career paths for leaders and employees.
- Assist management with termination discussions, off-boarding, and exit interviews. Analyze results to determine patterns and key takeaways.
- Coaching regarding various areas around employee relations (difficult conversations, performance issues, and team dynamics).
- Provide expertise and coaching to other HR Business Partners and People Ops team members.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required, masters preferred in Business, or HR Management.
- 5- 8 years' strong HR Business Partnership experience supporting executive level leaders.
- Familiarity with HRIS tools and reporting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR principles, and related laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with sensitive personnel matters.
- Strong communications skills – ability to flex between authoritative, decisive, sympathetic, and precise voices depending on circumstances.
- A sincere love for people - ability to connect with, and motivate others, even in difficult and uncomfortable circumstances.
- Analytical skills with ability to identify systems strengths and weaknesses, and drive for continuous improvement.