Sr. Manager, Global Benefits (Remote) at CrowdStrike
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Director, Total Rewards, the Senior Manager, Global Benefits will be responsible for implementing pay and global benefits strategy, design, execution and administration. They will be an integral part of the team that oversees our global strategy around programs like health insurance, 401(k)/pension plans and other employee benefits.
At CrowdStrike, the People Function ensures the right people in the right place at the right time. We are an integral part of every business decision. We create an environment in which people innovate. We recognize employee potential and know how to leverage it. We champion the importance of the individual within the strategic objectives of the business. We are the key to change, we empower people to influence issues, ensure that knowledge is shared, create a can do culture and put the right people in the right places at the right time to deliver improved performance and assure the company’s growth and success.
This position is open to candidates based near one of our Corporate offices in Sunnyvale, CA (HQ), Irvine, CA, Kirkland, WA, or Austin, TX. We are also open to candidates that can work remotely out of the Pacific, Mountain, or Central Time Zones.
- Analyze, design and administer global employee benefits strategy and programs, such as health, dental, life and disability plans and 401(k)/pension plans.
- Administer global leave of absences and workers compensation.
- Manage benefits brokers, vendors and carrier representative relationships.
- Oversee global time off policies and holidays.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8 plus years’ experience in human resources focusing on global benefits
- Technology industry experience is a plus
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with employees, managers and executives and use discretion and maturity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, planning and problem-solving skills
- Must have superior organizational skills and be able to prioritize and work simultaneously on several projects.
- Ability to work independently as required to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to operate within a team work environment.
- Capability to shift priorities and effectively perform under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated capability in building trusted partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Experience taking a company self-funded