We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition leader to look after our Core Engineering recruiting team, which includes hiring at scale for over half of engineering roles in North America. We are in the midst of an incredible scaling journey, and are looking for a leader impassioned by rapid growth, opportunity for impact and strong partnership with the business leader.
On day one, you'll be:
- Building for scale, with ownership of the Recruiting Team's Delivery, Experience and Quality of hire for our Engineering Stakeholders.
- Providing structure and guidance to empower individuals on your team to grow and thrive in their roles.
- Advocating for innovative techniques and excellence in the recruiting craft for your team.
- Partnering with our Hiring Manager community on all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle.
- Collaborating with our Talent Acquisition Business Partners and other R&D managers, using data to own and define the recruiting strategy for your team, with a focus on building balanced teams. Atlassian places huge value in making our TEAM a place where everyone can thrive. You will help drive that!
- Recommending and driving improvements that will impact our local and global recruiting teams.
- Dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with a passion to advocate for more inclusive approaches to hiring.
More about you:
- A great teammate and Manager who thrives on the success, growth and development of the team.
- Experience leading a Sourcing or Recruiting team, in-house or agency.
- Strong experience using data and metrics to inform strategy and make innovative improvements to hiring.
- You are passionate about candidate and hiring manager experience and get energy from representing a top software brand.
- Experience leading initiatives towards diversity, equity and inclusion.
- People describe you as having effective communication skills.
More about our team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced lively environment with people on the same mission, to grow the Atlassian TEAM. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas so we can hire smarter, tackle recruitment hindrances and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a diverse group of people who are just as motivated, hardworking, and creative as you are.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .