Talent Acquisition Associate
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
Mission of the PositionLogicMonitor's people are our most valuable resource, and as Talent Acquisition Associate, you'll work closely with the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to shape LogicMonitor's future by identifying and hiring world-class talent. The focus will be on engineering and technical roles. The Talent Acquisition Associate will perform full lifecycle recruiting which includes: sourcing passive candidates, screening active candidates, coordinating interviews, and closing the candidates. In addition to performing full lifecycle recruiting, the Talent Acquisition Associate will gain expertise on the following talent acquisition best practices:
Corporate Recruiting Health & Strategy
High-potential Entry-level Hiring
Hiring Manager Training
Effective Sourcing Techniques & Screening Methodology
Candidate & Hiring Manager Experience Optimization
University Recruiting Programs
Social Recruiting Framework
Predictability of Candidate Performance within the Hiring Process
What You'll Be Doing:
- Augment application flow with targeted sourcing efforts for all assigned requisitions that have low applicant flow
- Push the boundaries on sourcing and hiring tactics by constantly looking for new and creative ways to attract talent
- Effectively screen candidates based on requisition requirements
- Facilitate the interview process with the candidate by being the single point of contact for the candidate and following up with all interviewers to ensure all evaluations are completed in a timely manner
- Partner with hiring teams on talent sourcing, from a strategic and consultative approach
- Build out expertise in at least one talent acquisition best practice
- Establish a partnership with at least two colleges in our effort to hire high-potential entry-level talent and increase our employer brand awareness
- Actively participate in employer branding events such as: conferences, meetups, trade shows, etc.
- Champion LogicMonitor's commitment to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce that empowers our employees to bring their whole selves to work
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, navigating ambiguity and working with others to achieve a common goal
- Metrics and results driven, must be able to dissect and analyze recruiting data in order to inform the hiring process
- Strong work ethic, integrity and inner drive
- Proactive approach with a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to take initiative
- Passionate about establishing LogicMonitor's talent acquisition department as a best a class, value-creating organization
Does this job speak to you? Send us your application! Take the next big step of your career at LogicMonitor.