Talent Sourcing Specialist at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor's people are our most valuable resource. As a Talent Sourcing Specialist you will work closely with the Manager, Talent Acquisition, and the Talent Acquisition team, to augment efforts to build a robust talent pipeline for our company's current and future staffing needs.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Augment candidate pool with targeted sourcing efforts for all assigned requisitions that have low applicant flow
- Use innovative recruiting technologies to identify and engage qualified passive job seekers
- Develop a network of potential candidates using creative strategies including social networking, professional associations, identifying niche platforms, market research, etc.
- Push the boundaries on sourcing tactics and strategies by constantly looking for new and creative ways to attract talent
- Effectively screen candidates based on requisition requirements
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team members from a strategic and consultative approach
- Champion LogicMonitor's commitment to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce that empowers our employees to bring their whole selves to work
- Measure and report on metrics
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of direct sourcing experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Metrics and results driven
- Strong organization and time management skills