Team Lead, Talent Acquisition
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor's people are our most valuable resource. The Team Lead, Talent Acquisition plays a critical role in supporting the Manager of Talent Acquisition in ramping and leading the Talent Acquisition team and driving for performance.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Support Talent Acquisition team members by closely monitoring hire dates and proactively escalating any challenges to Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Assist Talent Acquisition team members in recovery of "at risk" requisitions, driving for immediate results
- Facilitate individual and team trainings on an ongoing basis
- Act as a mentor to team members
- Provide metrics to Manager, Talent Acquisition on process adoption and areas of improvement
- Work with Manager, Talent Acquisition on process efficiencies and overall team effectiveness
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting activities for assigned requisitions including sourcing, resume review, interviewing and offer negotiation
- Serve as a talent partner for assigned requisitions, collaborating with all levels within the organization
- Develop and implement creative approaches to uncover new or specific sources of talent, utilizing advanced recruitment sourcing techniques
- Establish university partnerships and coordinate and attend college and community recruiting events
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Participate in team projects and initiatives as assigned
- Meet or exceed performance metrics
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 5+ years progressive experience in Talent Acquisition
- Much be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to navigate and influence all levels of organization with a customer service focus
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor a team of geographically dispersed Talent Acquisition professionals
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced high company growth environment