Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We're growing faster than ever and are on the lookout for a Technical Senior Campus Recruiter to join our award-winning global Campus Recruiting team.
This is an exciting time to join the campus recruitment team in a period of hyper-growth. Our US campus program has scaled from a small number of campus hires to now well over 300 per season. You can expect to be exposed to a lot of opportunities within an agile, collaborative, and lively environment.
Do you love getting creative about building programs from scratch? Do you find joy in identifying high potential early career talent? Do you flourish when it comes to guiding hiring partners and advising the business? If so, then this is the role for you!
You'll be responsible for all parts of the campus recruiting lifecycle, including scaling our current programs, driving a robust and diverse group of candidates, amplifying the Atlassian brand and working closely with the greater talent team. You will learn and help advise on the intricacies of Engineering hiring as well as be a trusted partner with leaders across the Engineering organization.
At Atlassian, you'll have the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally. This role is perfect for you if you're someone who loves to create and implement talent strategies, push boundaries and run with new and improved methodologies.
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Have exposure to building a highly regarded campus program
- Experience scaling a recruitment pipeline and program
- Have demonstrable experience mentoring team members or leading projects
- Have a background in a full cycle high volume campus and early career recruitment
- Work well on a team - willing to roll up your sleeves and be excited to contribute to all aspects of the intern and grad experience
- Utilize data and metrics to analyze recruiting processes, predict future performance, and use resources effectively
- Manage and develop relationships globally
- Develop detailed recruiting plans for intern and full time hires through clearly defined objective, outcomes and sourcing strategies
- Collaborate with key partners and early talent hiring managers to develop and drive recruiting strategies and results
- Have an eye for detail with strong organizational and planning skills
- Have hired against technical roles including Software Engineer positions
- Have 5+ years of experience in the recruiting space
It's great, but not required if you are:
- Familiar with our relevant tools and programs (e.g Lever and university job boards)
- Comfortable acting as the face of Atlassian, showcasing our values and opportunities to external candidates as well as internal contacts for our CTO and internal business partners
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .