Workrise is the fastest-growing tech startup focused on empowering the skilled trades workforce. We’re actively building out our Talent Acquisition teams, seeking Recruiting professionals at all levels to support the hiring needs for the corporate technology side of our company.
As part of the People organization at Workrise, you will sit at the nexus of company strategy and execution. Workrise knows that our success is ultimately defined by our people, and relentlessly pursue the opportunity to build a best-in-class talent brand and culture. Specifically, as a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will partner closely with leadership to design and execute on recruiting strategies to attract not only high performers, but future Workrise bar raisers.
The Technical Sourcing Recruiter will be responsible for growing our technical teams related to Software Engineering, Data, IT, DevOps, and more. An ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a proven track record of building and maintaining high-quality candidate pipelines, screening candidates, and partnering with both Recruiters and hiring teams. Workrise is a fast-growing startup, so all candidates should be wiling-and-able to excel in ambiguity, be intrinsically motivated, and roll up their sleeves to get the job done.What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and build out world class sourcing strategies for tech-related teams at Workrise
- Identify, engage, and evaluate top technical talent
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with diverse talent
- Have initial candidate conversations to ensure their understanding of Workrise while gaining an understanding of each candidates' technical background and skills
- Use data and your own instincts to identify inefficiencies and improve your process and pipeline
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience; act as an advocate for both candidates and the organization
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- 3+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience supporting technical teams
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate recruiters and hiring partners
- Experience identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches; familiarity with various sourcing tools / techniques
- Strong focus and proven success on client and candidate experience
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and pipeline metrics (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience working in data-driven environments, with ability to track and understand key metrics (conversions rates, etc)
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- A naturally curious mindset; The Workrise TA team fully embraces the value Learn and Grow, if you are continuously learning, reflecting on growth, and iterating rapidly, come join us!
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- High rewards commensurate with high performance
- Flexible paid time off and generous benefits including 401k with company matching
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!