Director of Legal
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We are valued at over $3 billion dollars and continue to meet explosive global customer demand.
CrowdStrike’s recent achievements include:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
Counsel, Commercial Contracts – East Coast
This position will primarily support a variety of commercial activities including drafting and negotiating customer, vendors, and channel agreements. The role will also support all legal functions within a fast paced and rapidly growing technology company.
What You’ll Need
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited U.S. Law School
- Active admission to a State Bar.
- 4-8 years of experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, with strong attention to detail. A combination of law firm and in-house experience preferred
- Significant experience relating to software licensing for cloud-based providers as well as professional services.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, team-oriented mentality and a sense of humor.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business.
Bonus Points - While commercial agreements will be a primary focus of this role, experience in any of the following areas will be a bonus:
- S. Government contract matters for commercial items
- Negotiating data privacy and data security agreements
- International expansion including corporate law and subsidiary management
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
- 401k Plan
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Competitive Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We embrace distributed work and flexible work hours
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Free lunches regularly catered
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.