At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help with day-to-day operations of the Legal function. The successful candidate is highly proactive, extremely organized and will thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Provide administrative support for the General Counsel and VPs across multiple time zones.
- Actively manage and maintain schedules and calendars.
- Organize and schedule team and cross-functional meetings. May be asked to take meeting minutes and track items for follow-up.
- Assist with legal budget, accruals and invoices.
- Actively manage “follow up” items and remind legal and other stakeholders to ensure follow-up.
- Build rapport within the organization and position self as the first line of defense for all inquiries. Route question to the appropriate individuals and work with others effectively to exchange information.
- Actively engage with legal leadership and their direct reports to ensure alignment of priorities and open communication paths.
- Schedule domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures. Proactively address all aspects of travel such as security and threat levels, currency, weather, culture and locale to ensure effective use of time and resources to promote productivity.
- Prepare expense reports and assist with other expense related issues.
- Organize and manage logistics for offsite meetings; sources hotels, manages room blocks, schedules team building activities, assists with travel, catering etc.
- Perform general administrative activities including screening and directing incoming email, composing and typing general correspondence
- General research and presentation preparation as needed
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrates confidence, composure and professionalism
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and reprioritize as needed; follows through on commitments
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with attention to detail
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to deliver consistently high quality and professional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and independent decision making
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- Knowledge of general office administration procedures and equipment
- Ability to perform successfully in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Progressive administrative experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exemplary written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize multiple, high-priority tasks
- Flexibility to perform job tasks outside of job description when necessary
- Prior experience providing support to executive level management or equivalent
- Experience in a law firm or providing legal support
- Experience in a high-tech, startup, or a company experiencing rapid growth
- Cyber Security industry knowledge
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.