Miro is looking for a practical, motivated and energetic attorney to join our team. This self-motivated individual should be comfortable working in a rapid-growth, fast paced environment and will be responsible for day-to-day commercial sales contracts and other legal responsibilities for the market. The ideal candidate will be able to independently draft, redline and negotiate complex SaaS agreements and other contracts and will appreciate being a critical part of the operational excellence in a fast-growing, market-defining startup. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.What you’ll do
- Independently negotiate complex outbound SaaS commercial agreements, including large, strategic deals integral to our business.
- Become an expert in Miro’s unique product platform, security, operations and offerings to offer practical and strategic counseling related to sales contracts.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and deliver quality communications to Sales team to operate as a business partner to close deals.
- Possess a deep understanding of privacy and other regulations impacting the business, including CCPA and GDPR, and the ability to translate that understanding into redlines and articulate in negotiations related to DPAs and commercial contracts discussions.
- Handle a variety of other demands and projects related to our operations that arise in a rapidly growing startup.
- Experience integrating acquisitions is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial sales transactional work, with 3+ years SaaS
- US attorney license
- Experience navigating privacy laws (including GDPR and CCPA) and security issues in a commercial negotiation context.
- Experience drafting, redlining and negotiating complex commercial agreements with a solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to operate autonomously, work collaboratively as a team player with sales and other internal business partners.
- Highly motivated, with the drive to work independently, manage and prioritize deals with deadlines.
- Sense of urgency and empathy to work with Sales reps to deliver effective communication and positive experience win a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!