Senior Corporate Paralegal at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
Draper UT, Remote - USA
We are looking for a hard-working, competent, and adaptable Senior Corporate Paralegal to support our rapidly growing and evolving Pluralsight teams! You will be a part of the Legal team's corporate group and partner with teams across Pluralsight, including Legal, Finance, Tax, and Accounting. This role will help administer Pluralsight's business operations, corporate structure, and transactions.
Who you're committed to being:
- Have a positive demeanor and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-output, team oriented, roll up your sleeves, practical environment
- Demonstrate passion for solving problems and making valuable contributions to the company
- Courteous, highly organized, proficient, reliable, proactive and use independent judgment
- Committed to personal growth and development such as through seeking out and responding to feedback and taking on new substantive areas of the law
- Open, honest and direct in communications with all internal and external business partners
- Handle highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity
What you'll own:
- Oversee and maintain global subsidiaries, including maintaining database, corporate records and filing calendar; completing domestic and international periodic filings; conducting subsidiary board meetings; managing corporate reorganization projects; and facilitating changes in organizational documents and subsidiary D&O slates (including notary and apostille requirements).
- Facilitate any corporate expansion needs in conjunction with relevant internal and local partners.
- Assist with Board of Directors meetings and record keeping, including maintaining the minute book, preparation of meeting materials
- Support our M&A activity and other strategic transactions, including NDAs, due diligence, and virtual data site and post-closing administration and integration
- Support the implementation and administration of our Code of Conduct, whistleblower hotline, and other corporate governance policies and programs
- Other special projects, as assigned
Experience you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 8+ years of corporate paralegal experience at a major law firm and in-house for a technology company
- Experience supporting global M&A from letter of intent and diligence through closing and integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including collaborating with various internal and external partners
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical capabilities, organizational skills, and dedication to the details
- Fast learner and self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work and communicate cross-functionally, globally and across cultures
- Ability to understand full scope of business operations and advise on implications of various actions
- Paralegal certification
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.