Global Integrated Traveler Marketing Specialist
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
HomeAway is seeking a talented, high-performing and motivated marketer to execute multi-channel marketing efforts, driving brand awareness and bookings. Reporting to the Global Traveler Marketing Manager, you will work with a matrixed team of channel owners to deliver OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) on a 120-day planning cycle.
You should have experience working in cross-organizational teams, thinking both creatively and critically and have ample reporting/analysis aptitude. We’re looking for a self-starter equally excited about developing strategy and executing. This is a global role so being able to apply strategies at a global level and collaborate with global peers is critical.
- Be the expert of our customers. This includes gathering insights, demographics, needs, pain points and value propositions globally. You will develop a deep understanding of the marketing channels our customers interact with and their media consumption, work with creatives to develop assets that align with your insights, and work with the marketing channel leads to execute the campaigns.
- Develop creative briefs required for campaigns for agency or internal creative resources.
- Track year-over-year growth of our customer base and bookings by our key customer segments.
- Responsible for reporting on campaign performance (holistically and by channel) and provide recommendations for optimizations within campaigns.
- Provide thoughtful campaign and customer segment analysis in order to inform OKRs and 120 day planning.
- Execute and program lead integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Develop robust testing roadmaps across all channels to inform future plans and unlock winning marketing assets.
- This role will work cross-functionally to build target customer segments, align on key messages, expand customer personas and ultimately support the go-to-market communication plan.
- Recommend innovative ways to reach our target audiences.
- Collaborate and influence across the organization by participating in strategy sessions with key marketing channel and marketing strategy leaders.
- Drive GBV (gross booked value) and booking volume through execution of integrated omni-channel marketing campaigns and always - on programs, utilizing all appropriate paid channels (TV, Radio, OOH, Social, SEM, Display, Affiliates), owned channels (CRM, website, App, Social) and earned channels (PR, referral).
- Collaborate with Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure that marketing initiatives consider the holistic customer journey throughout the site and App experience.
To be successful in this exciting role you will need:
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail and a good eye for design.
- Good analytical skills, able to report on campaign performance and present the results clearly.
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple projects concurrently and adhere to deadlines.
- Working knowledge of core marketing channels including but not limited to Email, Display, Social, Landing Pages, and Mobile App.
- Expertise in test and learn environment including A/B testing, analysis, etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and ever-changing work environment, flexible.
We’ll expect you to have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing, internet or eCommerce role.
- Completed marketing, business or similar relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven ability to deliver on and exceed goals.
- Experience executing and developing omni-channel campaigns.
- Success in working in cross-functional teams and with agencies/partners in different locations and countries, aligning multiple key stakeholders and departments.
- Working in an Agile marketing environment a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.