Growth Marketing Channel Program Manager at Expedia Group
Vrbo is seeking a high-performing and motivated Channel Program Manager to support and partner with the Growth Marketing Operations Manager in the development and optimization of all internal processes used by the Growth Marketing team. This person will also serve as the focal point of contact in various forums for interdepartmental partners on behalf of the Growth Marketing channel teams.
You will bring strong organizational experience as well as excellent business leader management skills. You should also be confident with identifying (and filling) operational gaps, learning new tools and working with other team members spanning all levels and functional areas of the business.
What you’ll do:
Internal Organizational Execution:
- Perform audits of all current organizational processes to analyze efficacy and identify improvement opportunities
- Partner with channel leads to ensure that overall business initiatives and marketing strategies are being carried out whilst hitting or exceeding target metrics
- Maintain, further develop and essentially take ownership of our new hire onboarding process
- Maintain and further develop our centralized collaboration and communication tools (Confluence documentation, JIRA service desk, etc.)
- Take initiative in developing cross-team efforts driving toward improved productivity, efficiency and team morale
- Coordinate across the team for regular (quarterly and weekly) reporting intervals, serving as representative of the team in many cases
- Provide accurate and clear reporting on the status of projects to key business leaders
- Cultivate strong partnerships with interdepartmental operations teams as well as other key partners across the business (Product, Brand Strategy, Retail, The Creative Department, etc.), ensuring alignment on approach to key initiatives
Who you are:
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in project coordination
- Marketing strategy experience a plus
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders including C-suite executives
- Excellent project management skills, including prioritization and planning
- Self-starter who is confident navigating through ambiguity and change
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience working with online marketplace and/or e-commerce businesses is a plus
- Day-to-day experience with Atlassian products (Confluence and JIRA) a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on VRBO.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.