Manager, Growth Marketing
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
An opportunity has arisen for a Manager, Growth Marketing to lead the Americas trading and performance monitoring team. In partnership with other regional and cross-functional leaders, you will be accountable to drive growth and return-on-investment for all performance channels in our North and South American markets. Working with a high degree of autonomy, you will build and develop a team of Analysts to oversee the performance of our growth marketing channels.
A background and experience in digital marketing and analytics is required, along with a technical expertise of performance marketing channels and e-commerce environments. You should also be keenly customer-centric, curious by nature and able to collaborate with cross-functional teams (engineering, marketing, finance, and product).
- Complete accountability for Americas growth marketing performance ensuring that it meets and/or exceeds the main target critical metrics; both from a growth and return-on-investment perspective
- Daily trading and performance monitoring for all growth marketing channels (SEM, SEO, Affiliates, META, Display, Email, and apps)
- Co-own (with finance) the channel forecasting and implementations process
- Ensure effective budget management across all growth marketing channels
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate all key business metrics to senior management
- Develop and implement large-scale growth marketing strategies across all super regions to maximize revenue and ROI for all Growth Marketing Channels
- Hiring and direct management of marketing analysts, and contributing to their ongoing development and career progression
- Coordinate with Retail & Destination Management teams to align on tactical implementations and ensure that regional and destination level performance is in line with the objectives set out for the channel
- Cross-team coordination to ensure consistency of messaging and user experience; work closely with other internal international teams to report on and share standard methodologies
- You have extensive online marketing expertise, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in multiple performance marketing disciplines, actively leading multi-million dollar programs through SEM and programmatic platforms
- You have very strong financial modeling and report building skills with a passion to then communicate out insights and findings from these models/reports
- You are highly analytical and methodical with a problem-solving approach; you are metric focused and embed a test-and-learn culture and data driven decision-making
- You have a consistent record of delivering week over week improved performance within an e-commerce environment
- You have BA or BSc degree level qualifications; MBA qualification a plus
- You are fluent English, other languages are a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.