Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. As part of W2O’s overall strategic vision, we are evolving our strategies to engage a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are seeking a Manager, Web Measurement to join our Integrated Intelligence team.
Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to more closely identify with the innovative work we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. And when you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
All W2O employees are working remote for the rest of 2020; once the offices re-open, this position can work in our offices: New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Florham Park, NJ.
The Manager is responsible for measurement of marketing activities and analysis of the online landscape for clients to generate insights through data and tell a compelling story. You will run standard and ad-hoc analysis, across integrated digital paid media campaigns, communicating results to internal and external clients with an emphasis on providing insights from the data to guide strategic client activation recommendations. You will help manage reporting, including the set up and development of measurement strategies in partnership with account and activation teams.
- Proficiency with site analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and site tagging
- Strategic approach to measurement with a lens towards web analytics
- Strong digital experience with an understanding of online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics. Expertise across display, native, programmatic. Strong knowledge of SEM and paid social campaign activation and measurement
- Strong experience with building benchmarks and measuring client performance
- Manage day-to-day web analytics relationships with account and activation teams, supporting their measurement needs
- Assist in the creation of measurement frameworks, reporting programs and report templates
- Develop integrated web/paid media reports for ongoing account support, measuring performance, identifying insights and providing strategic recommendations
- Present findings in professional manner to internal and external audiences
- Lead initiatives, collaborative efforts and brainstorming sessions with internal teams
- Manage a team of direct and in-direct reports to execute ad-hoc and recurring deliverables
- 4+ years of experience with majority in at least one of the following areas: healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing/PR/advertising/research, strategic planning, digital/social strategy, digital/social analytics, social listening, primary/syndicated research, or account management.
- 1+ years of team management, including career development and project leadership
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.