Manager, Marketing Operations and Automation at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The Manager, Marketing Operations and Automation plays a vital role in supporting the operational excellence of MongoDB’s Marketing organization. In this cross-functional role you will serve as the liaison between Operations and the broader Marketing team, working closely with marketers from across the organization to strategize, organize, measure, and enable successful campaigns. The candidate will succeed by enabling our Marketing team with best practices to grow and execute flawlessly at scale while managing projects across the Marketing Operations team. This position reports to the Director of Marketing Operations and Automation.
- Align with partners to jointly build and maintain a roadmap of our upcoming campaigns and milestones
- Organize Marketing Operations’ internal project management workspace in support of stakeholder roadmap as well as the team’s largest projects
- Monitor campaign progress and performance and ensure outcomes match expectations
- Serve as liaison to stakeholders, ensure their success by optimizing campaign structure and streamlining deliverable requests
- Build a library of enablement collateral such as documentation, recorded training, and internal wiki space
- Own and execute our onboarding process to help new Marketing teammates get up to speed quickly with team norms, expectations, and technical training
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing automation and/or operations
- 2+ years hands-on experience administering a Marketing Automation Platform
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Passionate about building programs that help teammates succeed
- Eloqua Certified
- Experience with JIRA or Wrike
- Analytical experience with BI tools such as Tableau
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic Salesforce.com Administration
- Flexible PTO
- Fully stocked kitchens - Healthy & unhealthy :)
- Macbooks are company standard
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.