Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Product Marketing team ensures that Medallia is at the forefront of Experience Management, that our solutions are differentiated, and we have a winning go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the SVP of Products and Solutions, this Product Marketing Manager will drive Medallia’s messaging, content creation, go-to-market and enablement for a set of assigned target roles/personas and associated products across Medallia’s portfolio. In this role, you’ll serve as the go-to expert on all things related to your portfolio, working closely with product management, sales, professional services and other stakeholders to inform GTM strategy and drive outcomes by ensuring that everyone in the organization is armed with compelling and accurate messaging.
- Develop positioning, messaging and content that clearly articulates the Medallia value proposition for your portfolio of buyers and products - showcasing our platform capabilities and differentiation.
- Lead the internal and external launch of new products, features, and solutions, working collaboratively across product, marketing, sales and other stakeholders to ensure high-impact launches and campaigns that drive customer and prospect adoption of new products and features.
- Create assets and enable the sales and services teams, along with your team and strategic partners, to be able to confidently communicate the business value and competitive differentiation of the Medallia Experience Cloud products and platform.
- Contribute to product and GTM strategy and success for your assigned roles and products - being the go-to expert on market trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape for your portfolio.
- Contribute to internal/external presentations, webinars, events and prospect engagements.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions as well as external stakeholders.
- 2+ years experience successfully managing product marketing or related programs
- Proven ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture
- Experience working within a B2B technology sales organization
- Bachelor's degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.