Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition
HomeAway is seeking a talented, high-performing and motivated Digital Acquisition Manager to lead multi-channel marketing efforts to drive supply acquisition within the Commercial organization at HomeAway, part of Expedia Group.
We will look to you to build and engage our growing base of vacation rental homeowners and new suppliers in the Americas. You will be part of our growing Global Partner Acquisition team and focus on key markets in North America and LATAM through performance marketing channels.
You will bring strong acquisition experience in launching cross-channel digital campaigns including Display, Social, SEM and Affiliates as well as excellent stakeholder management skills. You should also be comfortable in both developing acquisition strategy and managing it through execution including post-campaign analysis.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver new supplier growth by executing digital acquisition campaigns across multiple channels including Display, Paid Social, SEM, and Affiliates.
- Build an acquisition playbook that is in line with overall business growth strategies
- Deliver world-class creative by partnering with our in-house Creative Department
- Analyze channel and campaign performance both by self-serve and engaging our analytics team
- Program manage a matrixed team of channel experts and other internal stakeholders (Retail, Partner Success, Product)
- Work in collaboration with Product team to develop a scalable landing page strategy to support all your digital channels and creating a seamless end to end experience
- Cultivate strong partnership with local marketing counterparts
Who you are:
Experience and Qualification:
- 4+ years of digital performance marketing with a focus on new user/customer acquisition
- Highly analytical, data driven and obsession with delivering continuous improvement in marketing performance and ROAS
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience working with Product, Engineering, Sales teams
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders including C-suite executives
- Excellent project management skills including prioritization and planning
- Self-starter who is comfortable navigating through ambiguity and change
- Familiarity navigating digital media platforms such as Google Marketing platform (DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360) and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience managing multiple geos and markets a plus
- Experience working with online marketplace and/or e-commerce businesses is a plus
- Day-to-day experience with Google Analytics is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.