SEO Analyst App Store Optimization (ASO) at Vrbo
Are you passionate about travel and technology? Are you data-driven when solving problems and setting strategy? If so, we are hiring an SEO Analyst - Research Strategy & Communication to join our Global SEO & App team.What You'll Do:
- Reporting and Analytics: Manage App Store reports & improve reporting, working with in-house Analytics teams & 3rd party vendors as and when necessary
- Gain expert understanding & communicate the latest developments in the two main App search engines (App Store & Google Play Store)
- Devise an organic App Store strategy that is up-to-date and that can be effectively implemented
- Plan & implement changes on keywords, visuals, and tests to continuously improve rankings and downloads
- Get relevant input from and communicate both strategy & execution to relevant stakeholders
- Manage international rollout & expansion in over 20 markets in a way that is locally relevant, working closely with the localization team.
- Always try to find more efficient ways to do things.
- You will have experience in Marketing or Product Management. With SEO or App marketing experience as a plus
- An affinity for online marketing & delivering measurable results
- Participation: Taking prompt action with a tenacity for solving problems with a can-do attitude to accomplish objectives and achieve goals beyond what is required
- One Team: A collaborative approach and ability to work as part of and lead initiatives within cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing, and product
- Scientific Mindset: Using data to understand and improve business results; using one’s understanding of major business functions, trends, and own organization’s position to contribute to effective business strategies
- Mastery: Continue to support and drive an organizational culture that leads to great excellence or continuous improvement. Inspires high levels of group performance by communicating and modeling the organization’s vision and values
- Openness: Gain the trust of cross-functional team members and business partners by being honest and consistent, keeping commitments, exchanging ideas openly, and treating them with respect
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them with tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.About Vrbo
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.