Administrative Assistant Intern (2019PS1110)
Administrative Assistant Intern to perform administrative functions and provide support to Professional Services management in the preparation, creation, and distribution of reports, charts, documents, spreadsheets, and web pages. All interaction will be SailPoint internal.
The Administrative Assistant Intern will be responsible for the following:
- Create, maintain, and enter information into applications, spreadsheets, and web pages
- Request/gather information from information providers and prepare internal marketing materials
- Send reminders/notices to PS personnel based on the content of reports
- Streamline the operations wherever possible, with the ultimate (probably unattainable) goal of fully automated processing
Requirements Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Typing proficiency with solid computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and willingness to learn more tools such as SmartSheets, Domo, and web page maintenance
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects, utilizing available resources
- Ability to shift focus/react appropriately as time-sensitive issues arise
- Must be a team player
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.