Administrative Assistant at realtor.com
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:49 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 6, 2019
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Administrative Assistant to Consumer Experience role requires significant customer service skills, along with the versatility to assist wherever is needed. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative functions directly supporting the Head of Consumer Experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide real-time schedule support by booking meetings and avoiding conflicts
- Book conference/meeting rooms and send invitations for meetings
- Create meeting agendas when applicable
- Organize and prioritize daily schedules; arrange appointments, meetings and events, schedule/ manage complex itineraries for business travel, and maintain calendars.
- Maintain list of travel preferences (airlines, flight class, hotels, rental cars, etc.) to use when making arrangements for Consumer Experience Team.
- Submit/maintain Consumer Experience Team expense reports
- Generate requested reports
- Preparing, disclosing, and handling confidential and sensitive information
- Assist to coordinate company events
- Greet guests for Consumer Experience Leadership Team as needed
What We Like To See/ Measures of Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related background strongly desired.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Solutions focused
- Experience with Gsuite and Concur are preferred but not required
Working Conditions:The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description