Administrative Assistant at HotSchedules, Now Powered by Fourth
Position at HotSchedules
HotSchedules is a provider of best-of-breed labor management, task management, e-learning and enterprise back office solutions that are solving the operational and workforce challenges facing the hospitality industry today. We are searching for a highly organized, self-motivated Administrative Assistant for our Austin, TX office.
The Administrative Assistant is a dual role supporting the needs of the Austin office from 9am to 2pm daily, plus functional administrative and operational support to a variety of the company’s senior leaders. Our Admin Assistant will partner with Human Resources to plan meaningful activities like volunteering, holiday events, or other special events that embody the company values and help keep team members motivated and engaged.
We are seeking a reliable individual with exceptional attention to detail and low ego who is enthusiastic about taking on a variety of tasks, can manage competing priorities, and can easily pivot between critical tasks and fun activities.
Front Office Management
- Create a positive, professional, and fun environment to work at each and every day.
- Meet and greet incoming front lobby visitors, ensuring guests and team members comply with proper check-in and badging policy.
- Oversee and coordinate the use of conference room calendars.
- Manage communication of information in and out of the office; prepare outgoing mail and packages.
- Maintain inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- Monthly administration of the company’s anniversary program.
- Plan and schedule monthly and quarterly team breakfasts, lunches and/or events and manage the HR budget for these events.
- Ongoing Form I-9 administration and keeping HR electronic files up to date.
- Work closely with executives to plan and manage travel itineraries, including booking flights, car rentals, and accommodations. Must be able to understand preferences of supported staff and proactively troubleshoot and address any travel conflicts.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition to support the travel needs of remote candidates.
- Strategic ownership of executive calendars, including correspondence with customers, partners, and other stakeholders to book meetings internally and externally.
- Coordinate logistics and arrangements for regular and ad hoc meetings and events.
- Monthly administration of expense reports for senior leaders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produce presentation and meeting materials as needed.
- Prepare and submit expense reports, reconcile expenses, and keep purchases within budget.
- Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Office Administration or other related field
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of administrative assistant experience, preferably supporting senior executives
- Demonstrated proficiency of Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets)
- Ability to support multiple executives
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- Advanced listening and error-free verbal & written communication skills
- Professional presence but able to interact with all levels of an organization
- Must be able to manage confidential information appropriately, understanding when to be transparent and when to be discreet
- Ability to work with a lot of ambiguity and pivot as business needs change
- Genuine personality with a passion for stepping in where needed