As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is looking for Area Market Managers to plan and lead our strategic in-market growth initiatives. As a Market Manager, you will play a vital role as we execute our strategy to grow our business within a given market. The Market Manager is responsible for overseeing all placement aspects of his/her office. Commitment to people, process, and technology are critical to this role. The ideal candidate will simultaneously grow our client base, field worker count and assist in placing new trades within our current divisions. The Market Manager provides critical operational support and leadership to help execute towards our national growth plans and comes with opportunity for upward mobility.What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee all office operations, with a commitment to process and holding teams accountable
- Full P&L management and ownership for your market, including forecast and reporting
- Manage sales and contractor placement pipelines
- Plan and direct sales and recruiter training
- Effectively manage, coach and develop: setting ambitious targets, coupled with the support and mentorship to ensure your team hits them
- Review performance, measure productivity and always strive for improvement
- Hire and train new office staff
- Coordinate with Regional teams to ensure your market contributes to meeting regional goals, if not surpassing them
- Plan and implement procedures to maximize operating efficiency
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers and customers
- 5+ years leadership experience in staffing and recruiting
- Proficient in Google Suite and CRM Databases; TempWorks experience is a plus
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Strong outside business-to-business sales experience with a proven track record in managing and growing sales funnels
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Best-in-class communication skills with an ability to help a team thrive and grow
- Knowledge of business, management principles and practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while prioritizing work responsibilities
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.