Associate Technical Account Manager at Khoros
The Associate Technical Account Manager role has a strong technical aptitude and is responsible for the overall success of their customers. In today's ever-changing social landscape, we need someone who's up-to-date on the latest and greatest web tools and platforms. To do so, we use Web 2.0 architecture, REST APIs, JSON, XML, relational databases and networking in our day to day lives. This means a proficiency with programming, scripting languages, and database construction is definitely experience that's needed to succeed. If your background includes a strong social web interest, that's a serious plus!
If you're interested in being part of an amazing team that is a customer satisfaction leader and is working towards being one of the top global software support organizations, here's where you'll be able to make a difference:
• Be the named technical contact for our marquee and strategic customers that have elected for our Premium support services.
• Build a trust relationship with experienced resources to ensure successful long-term engagement with Khoros, driving their adoption, comprehension, and utilization of our product suite.
• Facilitate and lead actions with internal teams while maintaining consistent communication with customers as we move their cases toward resolution.
• Prepare and deliver operational metrics reporting as part of ongoing status reviews to provide customers with a holistic view of their current and past cases.
• Work with product management, engineering, sales, professional services, customer success, and other teams to ensure customer loyalty and long-term usage of the platform.
• Participate in issue triage and, through your product expertise, assist in resolving customer reported defects and questions. You will perform advanced troubleshooting and log analysis as you collaborate with customers to develop solutions and answer inquiries.
• 2+ years of experience in customer and/or technical support roles, ideally with a focus on web applications and Enterprise Software Solutions.
• 2+ years of experience working with customers, managing relationships and setting customer expectations
• Previous demonstrated experience in a few of the following technical domains:
- J2EE (Java, JSP, Servlets)
- Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Networking (TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, etc.)
- Lucene query syntax and Regular Expressions
- Any 3rd or 4th generation programming language and associated software development tools and processes (version control, AGILE, etc.)