Business Systems Manager at Tecovas
Tecovas is growing, and we’re looking to bring on our first Business Systems Manager to own our current systems and also implement all new systems in the future. This role will design, build, enhance and troubleshoot various business systems to ensure smooth workflow and data visibility. NetSuite experience is required for this person to be successful. Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Own all current systems (NetSuite ERP, Celigo, Tableau, Shopify E-Commerce, etc.) and future systems
- Responsible for the implementations, configurations and customizations of NetSuite, including all planning, reviews, and revisions pertaining to the organization’s evolving needs
- Create and maintain all documentation of the system and oversee all knowledge base of NetSuite functionality, customization, and any integrations
- Work with stakeholders to research, develop and lead all implementations for new systems, including successful roll out
- Prepare reports, KPIs and dashboards as needed to fulfill end user requests and identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve business processes associated to the NetSuite platform
- Develop and maintain business process workflows
- Be responsible for direct interaction with business eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions
- Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes
- Support Finance and IT audit and data management requirements and assist the Finance team with other projects, tasks and duties, as needed.
This position will report to the VP of Finance and play a key role in all Tecovas systems.
- The ideal Business Systems Manager is analytical, data driven, and understanding of the Tecovas mission. Specific desired qualifications include:
- Required: 3+ years of NetSuite experience
- Excellent communication skills and loves to share findings and actionable insights
- Collaborative working style and excitement about working with cross-functional teams across the company
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently
- Competitive salary
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we’ve grown from under 10 to over 40 employees since 2017) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!