At Modernize (a QuinStreet division) our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Modernize seeks a Client Operations Coordinator to join our Client Operations team. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting our Account Management team as well as day to day business operations. You will create Custom Lead Deliveries, execute tickets in JIRA and become a SME in our internal systems. You are process and data-driven with great attention to detail. Using your analytical skills, you will dig in and solve problems, and effectively communicate recommendations to stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Create and complete CRM integrations/ Custom Lead Deliveries
- Create Custom Lead Deliveries
- Set up and audit account configurations in our internal platforms
- Analyze internal data to solve business problems
- Analyze client data to improve client performance
- Work with Account Management team on projects and execute tasks to drive efficiencies
- Strategize process improvements that support the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical proficiencies
- Provide end user support / resolution
- Ability to produce deliverables to stakeholders that are valuable
- Aptitude to learn new technologies, systems and software
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines
- Self-Motivated, grasps new concepts easily
- Comfortable challenging others directly
- Proficient in Excel
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Tableau knowledge
Modernize (a QuinStreet division) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.