Client Relations Specialist
Realized is looking for a Client Relations Specialist to join our Investment team. The Client Relations Specialist will contact leads generated from the marketing department, qualify prospective clients, and schedule clients to speak with the team's Investment Consultants. The Client Relations Specialist is a critical component of our client engagement process and will partner with our Investment Consultants to position real estate wealth management solutions to clients throughout the United States.
- Prospect warm leads generated by CRM, answer inbound phone calls and emails from prospective investors
- Schedule consultation calls between the Realized Investment Consultants and prospective investors.
- Serve as an advocate for the client once the transaction process is underway and coordinate with Investment Consultants and internal transaction specialists during the closing process
- Follow up with investors after closing
- Be a trusted consultant and problem solver for clients
Required Education and Experience
- 1 years of sales experience or experience in a customer facing role
- 1 years of experience working in a CRM
- Experience or interest in the mortgage, commercial real estate, finance, or securities industry.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 license within the first 9 months of employment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 4 Year College Degree
- Experience in a customer facing or account management role
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- The ability to connect quickly with affluent prospects
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Active listening skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Organizational skills in a detail-oriented setting
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment
- High comfort level in utilization of technology platforms