You're looking for a role where you can drive decisions, be challenged and build a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with smart, creative, and energetic people. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable. You look for projects where you can learn new technologies and techniques. You thrive in an environment based on autonomy and trust. You’re creative. If this sounds like you, you sound like someone we want on our team.
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company. We use AI and machine learning to protect leading organizations from manipulative online campaigns and are revolutionizing the way communities, brands, and industries respond to the spread of disinformation. We do this by detecting, monitoring and mitigating social media manipulation. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We are looking for someone to be our first Client Success hire at New Knowledge. You must have 2 or more years of experience working with large corporate clients and have a foundation of knowledge and process. This role will be based out of our Austin office, will report to the COO.
What You’ll Do:
Day-to-day you'll work with a rapidly growing team of intelligence analysts, machine learning experts, and marketing and communication professionals. You'll work with our clients to conduct investigations, interpret data, produce reports and communicate the findings to Fortune 100 executives, government partners, and journalists. Collaborating will be huge, and there's a lot to do - there's no shortage of exciting work.
You'll work in cross functional teams of typically 5-7, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating how this affects our clients. You'll present results to our clients and implement recommendations in collaboration with team members.
You will work with our clients to help them understand patterns of online disinformation. You're comfortable working with data, synthesizing information from a variety of sources, and communicating your findings to decision makers. If this sounds like you, you sound like someone we want on our team.
What You Have:
- 2 or more years of high level client management experience
- Gravitas, you can command and hold a room
- Strong communication and writing ability
- Act as liaison between product core teams, sales teams and clients
- Skills and personality to operate effectively in a very fast-paced, complex business
- Comfortable independently learning things you haven't done before
- Experience working with and in cross function teams
- Ability to engage with high ranking executives on both technical and non-technical matters
What You’ll Get:
- Chance to do purpose-driven work with smart, dedicated colleagues
- Competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and Topo Chico
- Weekly catered lunch
- Monthly team-wide events like Alamo Drafthouse movie screenings, escape rooms, and stand up paddleboarding
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!