Who We Are
Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to digitally transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises proactively address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic’s SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic also provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals at major corporations via its Center for Protective Intelligence. For more information please visit ontic.co
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
In this role, you will be joining the Client Experience Team as a Support Specialist. You'll spend most of your time interacting directly with clients and ensuring that they have an amazing experience using the Ontic platform! Daily tasks include resolving incoming issues and proactively engaging users before an issue arises. This role will serve as the technical liaison between Success and Product, serving as the voice of the client to make our product better.
- Expert at managing the support ticket queue and be responsible for driving client requests to a timely resolution
- 2-3 years of experience interacting with new and existing clients and managing client data
- Upbeat, engaging attitude, yet empathetic in your approach with clients
- Passion for client satisfaction
- Ability to work cross functionally with other Ontic teams
- Experience with an international team
- Experienced in data analysis and product documentation.
- Maintain and respond to support/task tickets in Ontic's help desk system
- Responsible for owning a wide variety of client requests from start to finish while ensuring key stakeholders are consistently updated with relevant information
- Create and optimize internal and external support documentation
- Act as a liaison between clients and development, when necessary, to resolve difficult technical issues face by our clients
- Report on metrics related to client issues, themes, bug closure rate, and SLAs
- Work cross-functionally with Client Success Managers, Product Managers, and development teams to deliver exceptional service, and ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Be a client-facing representative of Ontic and ensure professionalism, actively listening and understanding the needs of our clients, and ensuring a solution-oriented mindset
- Assist in updating our client knowledge portal
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone & Home Internet Reimbursement
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description