Concierge Specialist | Benefits + Bonus at REX
About REX: REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers! REX saves home sellers thousands of dollars in fees by going around the MLS to target home buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that has never been used in real estate. Since its launch in Southern California, REX has expanded to 17 states and over 250 employees. Throughout the years, REX has represented homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion and in the process, saved customers over $20 million in fees they otherwise would have paid traditional brokers.
The Role: REX is looking for talented, self-motivated candidates who are customer service oriented and take great pride in serving others in a caring and professional manner. We are looking for candidates to provide high‐quality concierge service for customers during and after closing of a real estate transaction.
The Work: The Concierge Specialist position consists of making outbound calls to educate potential customers about REX’s home service offering, assisting with obtaining quotes for service, and assisting with scheduling of appointments. Must possess the ability to manage a queue of leads, follow up on past leads that are unconverted, and communicate with customer and internal teams.
- Project an approachable and professional image while interacting with customers.
- Monitors the status of each lead and ensures accurate and efficient processing of the customer’s service request.
- Build relationships, generate excitement, and share REX’s value proposition with prospective customers.
- Respond to and convert leads, which include phone calls and written inquiries.
- Assist with scheduling of vendors services
- Minimum of 1-year of related experience in customer service.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written and oral), and telephone etiquette skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- A high degree of professionalism
- Team-oriented; willing to do what it takes to get the job done