Consumer Success Supervisor
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Description: The Consumer Success Supervisor (CSS) role presents the ideal opportunity to develop, lead, counsel, and motivate Consumer Sales Representatives (CSRs) to achieve goals and quotas by delivering superior service and resolution to Opcity's clients. This role will allow you to work side by side with our Consumer Success Managers. The Supervisor role supports CSMs by helping with their day to day responsibilities. They will assist CSMs with coaching and development of CSRs, including but not limited to- call breakdown and side by side coaching. The supervisor role is a flex schedule- working some weekends will be required.
Areas of Ownership
- Drive CSR dials and activities while maintaining a high standard for Quality and adherence to the Rules of Engagement.
- Coach CSR reps on Quality, tone, script adherence, and customer service abilities through, call monitoring, call breakdowns and performance management with ongoing training
- CSS’s should be stewards of the scripts, Sales, and Quality processes and should coach
- Reps in accordance in order to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure the requirements are understood
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement
- Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with Reps across the floor
- Monitor Rep Focus Fire interaction and provide coaching for compliance with best practices, policies, and Rules of Engagement
- Supervise team(s) when manager is off floor or out of office
- Collaborate with Quality to understand emergent trends and implement best practices
- Collaborate with Training to facilitate a successful transition from Training to the floor
- Collaborate with CSMs to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment
- Provide reports and/or assessments of Rep performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested
The Ideal Profile
- Must be proficient in scripting Sales processes, Quality guidelines, and Rules of Engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow/utilize them and be able to explain them to others.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or two (2) years related work experience managing a call center or sales team preferred.
Working Conditions:The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Read Full Job Description