Contact Center Manager - SMS and Chat at Modernize Home Services, a QuinStreet vertical
At Modernize (a QuinStreet vertical) our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
The Contact Center Manager is responsible for the inception, growth and success for these modes of communication within the contact center. Modernize Home Services’ contact center communicates with millions of homeowners annually and is looking for a creative, success and data driven member of the team to help expand our methods of communication. Our aim to is to provide a first-class communication experience in connecting homeowners seeking home improvement projects with contractors.
Who you are?
You are an expert at cross-collaboration. As the SMS and Chat communications channel manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, and product management.
You are an A+ Communicator: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new ideas and insights to a variety of audiences.
You drive Constant Improvement: You are proud to be drive the betterment of initiatives you lead. You thrive knowing that you have found ways to create the best possible experiences for all parties involved.
- Collaborate with Contact Center Director to develop short and long-term business and strategic plans and organizational structure for SMS and Chat
- Primary administrator for set-up and maintenance as well as subject matter expert for SMS and Chat programs
- Help define and implement key performance metrics, KPIs and SLAs
- Develop and analyze daily, weekly monthly reports to assess and improve performance via operational, agent training and messaging
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to communicate messaging aligned with the business needs
- Communicate with all call center management to drive positive change with actionable insights
- Facilitate A/B testing
- Forecast SMS and chat volume to properly staff
- Manage queue, capacity, demand and routing of SMS and chat working jointly with calls
- Ensure high quality experiences on each interaction via monitoring processes such as sentiment analytics
- Ensure SMS and Chat TCPA compliance
- Integrate communication into overall homeowner experience. Work hand in hand with product management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a management role within a contact center
- Must have experience working with SMS and chat admin, CRM and agent software such as Five9, Twilio, NICE in Contact, Salesforce
- Passion for a building a brand name that homeowners trust
- Must have experience with Excel, pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to synthesize key takeaways and present data-proven results
- Experience making analytical/data-driven decisions
- Direct Omnichannel and Customer Experience Oversight is a bonus
Modernize (a QuinStreet vertical) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.