Contract Office and Experience Coordinator at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2019 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Contract Office and Experience Coordinator who will create a lasting, positive impression on all individuals who walk through the BigCommerce office. In this full time, hourly position, you will act as the primary office support for a 70+ person office and champion the office’s cultural initiatives and activities. This position reports to the Director, Global Real Estate & Facilities.What You’ll Do
- Manage the office reception area including opening the office on time daily, welcoming visitors personally and demonstrating a positive attitude at all times
- Support workstation & office moves and manage security badges
- Maintain & order business supplies as well as manage lunch & snack vendors
- Walk the office throughout the day straightening up as needed
- Perform mail support - send / receive / distribute mail
- Escalate maintenance issues for resolution
- Ensure empty desks are set up for visitors and marked accordingly
- Support office safety program
- Up to 50% of the role will include coordination & scheduling support for HR (i.e. recruiting, training, etc.)
- Support company and office culture and events (events may occur after normal business hours and/or on weekends which may require your presence before, during and after the event)
- Support onsite events for employees and outside guests. Assist the administrative team in doing the same for off-site events
- Complete adhoc projects as needed and all other duties as assigned
- This is an entry-level role, previous experience in hospitality or service industry preferred, administrative experience a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, including GMail, Google Docs, Microsoft Office applications
- Understand that opinions are often created by impressions and know how to make the right impression on visitors, peers, guests and candidates.
- Passionate about customer service
- Flexible, calm, and pleasant when addressing the unexpected
- Someone who lives in the details, thinks about processes and knows how to get and keep things organized
- Energized by interacting with people and enjoy playing a central role in the office
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.