Custom Solutions Specialist at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Custom Solutions Specialist to identify and develop innovative solutions for the unique challenges our passionate customers face during their day-to-day. You’ll collaborate with our Custom Solutions team and cross-departmental partners while working independently to complete project-based work customized to our customers’ changing needs.
As a successful Custom Solutions Specialist, you’ll maintain an in-depth understanding of Procore’s evolving technology, products, and services. Success candidates are motivated and passionate about breaking through roadblocks to deliver the best possible solution for our customers. If you have construction industry experience or an eagerness to gain exposure to how our Custom Solutions team plays a pivotal role in revolutionizing and digitizing the industry—we have a spot for you on our team.
This role will report to the Manager, Custom Solutions and has the opportunity to be based in our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage Ecrion Design Studio Publisher to create and modify custom PDF templates that allow our customers to export all necessary documents, including large and often complex multi-page legal contracts
- Create custom tools/modules within Procore to allow customers to organize, store, and share additional information
- Develop custom workflows that automate approval processes and trigger programmed notifications
- Establish a proficient understanding of the Procore’s web and mobile app functionality; continuously optimize its use to maximize effectiveness
- Build strong relationships with customers through diligent communication, promptly responding to customization requests, and maintaining a consistent attention to detail of all administrative aspects of job
- Effectively utilize Salesforce for all customer interactions and tracking/maintaining of individual metrics
- Collaborate with Product & Technology, Account Management, Sales Engineering, and other teams to satisfy customer requests
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Strong technology skills
- Design or programming knowledge preferred
- Microsoft Suite & Google apps
- Basic understanding of SaaS business model
- Building strong customer relationships
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Easily adapt to constant change and growth
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- A focus on time-management and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.