Customer Advocacy Specialist at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
Pluralsight is seeking a Customer Advocacy Specialist to support our growing Advocacy functions as a team dedicated to elevating amazing Pluralsight customers as industry leaders and champions of change.
This person will play a key role in the execution of multiple Advocacy programs and functions aligned to key business objectives while staying aligned to our goals of providing value to our customers within every opportunity, enabling powerful storytelling, loyalty, and shortened sales cycles. They will partner with leaders and teams across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to provide visibility through data-centric reporting and elevate nominations of customers ready to share their stories. The ideal candidate speaks with persuasive confidence, is comfortable "selling" the values of Advocacy both internally and externally and is passionate about high quality communications. They will own vital processes, work with different departments, and work directly with inspirational customers.
Who you are:
- A storyteller. You know how to turn a story into a presentation and clearly articulate sophisticated concepts to leave a lasting impression.
- A people person. You enjoy meeting new people, investing in relationships, and actively support the success of your customers.
- A self-starter. You like to understand the outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- An outstanding communicator and a reliable resource. People trust and follow you. You are able to rework objections and think creatively in real-time.
- You don't see problems, you see opportunities and are motivated by coming up with multiple solutions to solve challenges.
- You think about the tradeoffs between risk tolerance and common sense.
- You understand how to navigate complex business and interpersonal issues in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll own:
- Discovery and development of success stories of our B2C Pluralsight customers
- Communications and coordination of Customer Advisory Boards
- Partner with key groups internally to develop a healthy and visible pipeline of story nominations aligned to business objectives
- Reporting of Advocacy's impact through reporting tools such as Salesforce and Reference Edge
- Partnership with internal resources to fuel our Advocacy Gifting & Gratitude to our best customers
- Insertion of customer stories into Pluralsight.com through content placement platforms like Adobe Experience Manager
Experience you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of marketing and/or sales experience, preferably in B2B SaaS customer marketing
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools required
- Outstanding time management skills
- Self-directed personality, able to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Experience working directly with business function leaders and customers
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.