RetailMeNot is looking for friendly, intelligent people to join our Customer Support team in our downtown Austin location on a contract basis. In this role, you will complete functions central to meeting quality and customer support goals on RetailMeNot, Inc.’s web properties. You will be trained on all team processes and functions as well as contributing to meeting team goals. In addition to on-the-job training, we offer competitive pay, an open culture. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Who You Are:
- You have 1-2+ years prior customer support experience
- You have the ability to provide a phenomenal customer support experience in e-mail, chat, and/or phone channels
- You work quickly and efficiently, while maintaining high quality standards to meet team and/or individual goals, results focused
- You are comfortable with high volumes of data and queue-based work, while maintaining SLA’s (service level agreement)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Can be available to work weekend and holiday shifts when needed
- Salesforce experience a plus
What You'll Do:
- You will provide email, chat and social media-based customer support to RetailMeNot users
- You will help customers with their online experience
- You will validate online coupons and deals content to ensure correct information is on the site
- Work on special projects as needed
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.