Customer Care Technician
Customer Care Technician
Are you passionate about providing an unrivaled Customer Care experience, you have a super positive attitude and are self-motivated. The ideal candidate will thrive in a high volume, multi-tasking environment and be extremely detail oriented. If you have the ability to be accountable for your work, to take lead in a very busy environment and know how to prioritize and organize with only a moment’s notice, then you may be the person we are looking for!
Well-known across the globe for bringing the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries to the Cloud with our pioneering web & mobile products, superior customer service – and the people who make this happen.
Our Values: Because they are important to us!
Hospitality – We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same
Innovation – We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems
Community – We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members and giving back to the communities we live in
Fun – This isn’t a job; it’s a calling, and we love it
Empathy – We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood
Accountability - We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly
Learn more about us, our story and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page on HotSchedules.com
Responsibility as a Customer Care Technician
Join our Customer Care Services team and be a part of the excellent support system that we provide for our users. We take pride in delivering outstanding service to both external and internal customers and exemplifying teamwork on a daily basis. You will be working side-by-side with other technicians and will provide technical assistance and training to our customers. This position requires handling a full range of tasks, so multi-tasking is a necessity. With our mission to provide an unparalleled customer experience, we offer support seven days a week and require weekend availability from our team members.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to quickly learn the HotSchedules product suite in order to be capable of supporting and troubleshooting them
- Input complete and accurate notes in the internal systems.
- Effectively manage time and resources in order to deliver the highest value to our clients.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times by:
- Building rapport with clients
- Being genuine and making clients feel comfortable
- Inspiring confidence in the solutions we deliver
- Be conscious of our clients time and potential frustration
- Follow up on all matters in a timely manner
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Experience with Zendesk
- Restaurant experience
- Only Austin, TX based candidates will be considered
- Strong foundation of basic computer and smart-phone technology
- Must be able to type at least 40+ words per minute
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a strong team attitude while being dependable and flexible