Customer Education Portfolio Manager at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
Our Austin team is based downtown in the San Jacinto Center. Rather than requiring a certain number of days in the office, LM is committed to employee choice and flexibility. Our San Jancinto office will continue to be a center of energy, to be used for purposeful meetings and meaningful gatherings. Of course, you are able to come into the office more often if you prefer to work in an office environment.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
How would you like to be a part of a creative and energetic team that will impact the way IT professionals learn one of the leading IT infrastructure monitoring and observability platforms? LogicMonitor is looking for a talented and experienced Training Portfolio Operations Manager to support our rapidly scaling Customer Education team. As the Operations Manager, you will own the end delivery of the training portfolio releases and work across the group to deliver new content through the release process to the learning management system. In this role, you will be a strong user advocate who believes in upholding the customer experience by cultivating compelling messaging and content. This is key in protecting the LogicMonitor Academy training and certification brand. Make your mark by being a difference maker who brings a background of working in an agile environment.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Education, this role is key to helping LogicMonitor accelerate. You will be vital in assisting the development of the strategy and content roadmaps for the digital learning experience - to support new product launches, ongoing product education and enable strategic business objectives.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Support the release management lifecycle (including scheduling, coordinating, and rollout) of all training portfolio updates/releases
- Play a central role in soliciting feedback and insights from internal and external stakeholders and communicating updates
- Ensure readiness of materials to be released including proper QA and sign off by stakeholders
- Manage the content editing process and perform the non-technical QA of all materials and ensure technical QA is completed
- Ensure consistency across different types of releases
- Be responsible for deploying releases to the LMS, including creating necessary learning components, structures, and templates as necessary
- Be responsible for publishing and updating course info on the website, data sheets, social media and other collateral
- Provide clear and regular status on the state of releases and risks
- Continually identify areas of improvement and implement changes to the release process
- 3+ years of experience in product related to administering content on learning management systems and web-based applications (Skilljar preferred)
- Experience as an Agile product owner or Scrum master preferred. Certification is strongly recommended.
- Deep understanding of the eLearning industry preferred. (Articulate preferred)
- An obsession with high quality output that takes pride in delivering such to our customers
- Creative and innovative with a desire to continually improve processes
- Independent self-starter with proven time management and prioritization skills in a dynamic environment
- Strong team player with ability to successfully collaborate with geographically distributed teams
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.