Customer Engagement Specialist
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You'll Do
The Customer Engagement Specialist's primary focus is to increase customer engagement with key customer stakeholders and to maximize SecureLink's referenceability, making sure our customers feel appreciated and recognized. This is accomplished by connecting with our customers at key account events (e.g. start date and anniversaries) and reaching out to and cataloging executive stakeholders to connect them with our Account Management team. Additionally, this individual will own our reference database and workflow, both for ad hoc sales requests, as well as working with marketing to ensure success on specific campaigns. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Track key metrics on reference customers, including current sentiment and date last referenced to ensure the right reference is provided and that we are not overburdening the same customer champions
- Own process of showing appreciation to customers for choosing SecureLink at key account milestones
- Follow-up on survey feedback for customers who agree to be references
- Engage with marketing to ensure our customer marketing database is up to date, and quarterback customer engagement on product feedback portals and customer newsletters
- Research and connect with customer executives and other stakeholders, introducing them to the appropriate Account Manager contact at SecureLink
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in a Corporate Event Planning, Sales, or Customer Service role
- Knowledge of Customer Success Management principles
- Experience as an Account Manager and/or managing enterprise customer relationships
- Ability to work independently and self-manage tasks to meet general objectives
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.