Customer Experience Associate at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about Customer Experience. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
We are building a new, innovative team of Customer Experience experts designed to be an integral part of cross-functional sales teams having differentiating, solutions-focused discussions with our Customers. These teams help Customers define their vision for their own Customer Experience, craft the just right Khoros Professional Services packages to ensure Khoros software delivers on those Customer Experiences, and are strong examples of what it is to be a Khoros Customer.
The Customer Experience Associate is a critical member of the cross-functional team. Key focus areas include helping gather clear business and technical requirements from Customers and then matching those requirements to either standard services offerings or supporting Services Architects in the development of custom services solutions for customers.
Customer Experience Associates will contribute to clear and concise visions and presentations associated with active sales opportunities that are delivered to prospects as part of a solutions sales process. This position requires someone who is quick thinking, flexible, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn and quickly leverage complex information to share with our Customers is a key component of this position.
This role is part of the Customer Success/Operations Team but will work broadly across the organization to collaborate and build processes and solutions required to craft exceptional Customer Experiences. In particular, our most important partners are in the Sales organization. We will work together to acquire, serve, and delight customers.
- Collaborate with a broad deal team in a pre-sales capacity to evaluate customer needs, interact with customers to learn more and refine their requirements, and work with the deal team to construct just right services package to meet those needs.
- Establish processes, tools, and best practices for collaborating with Sales Executives to gather input from customers using a consultative approach that helps sell the value of Khoros as a partner.
- Contribute to and deliver compelling custom presentations to highlight Khoros' partnership and expertise.
- Provide input and recommendations in the development and pricing of Professional Services approaches and engagements. In partnership with Sales Executives share the rationale for those services and articulate what Customers can expect from the Khoros Customer Experience.
- Provide input to Services Architects to support the design and scoping of custom solutions for customers.
- Partner with the Sales team and other Customer Experience team members to articulate customer requirements to Professional Services teams, ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services to set the stage for a successful customer implementation of Khoros products, and establish a foundation for a long term differentiated Khoros Customer Experience.
- Partner with Sales Executives and other members of the sales team to respond effectively to issues and opportunities.
- Become an active, integral part of sales strategy and execution.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-4 years working in a SaaS or other technology organization in a Customer-facing role.
- Passion for Customer Experience and making customers successful.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and project management skills.
- Innate intellectual curiosity about marketing and advertising, social media, social care, community, our product, our partners, and our competitors
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-organized with an attention to detail and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.
- The position requires up to 50% travel in the United States and abroad; applicant must have a current passport.