The Customer Partner develops and sustains strategic relationships with a portfolio of top-tier enterprise customers, and is responsible for driving success and adoption throughout all aspects of the customer’s journey with Spredfast. We are focused on understanding and documenting a customer’s social business goals with Spredfast while measuring their success toward achieving that plan. The Customer Partners work together as a team to build product, service and industry expertise in order to bring valuable insights and thoughtful recommendations to our customers on a regular basis.
Spredfast is a customer-centric organization and Customer Partners play an important role in working across teams such as sales, technical support, enablement, professional services, product management and marketing to ensure that we are creating great experiences for our customers.
Spredfast’s strategic customers include some of the most recognizable brand names worldwide, spanning multiple industries and use cases.
- Works as facilitator, strategist and guide to Spredfast products and services for an assigned portfolio of enterprise customers
- Works with customers to set social business KPI goals; tracks and communicates progress
- Understands what success should look like for each unique customer
- Along with a sales partner, serve as a main point of contact, leading regular status calls and strategy sessions tailored to an executive audience
- Leads internal and external account planning and is motivated by seeing customers grow
- Presents new opportunities, services opportunities and high level roadmap vision to customers
- Responsible for uncovering potential risk and addressing escalations and issues as needed
- Creativity in recommending Spredfast best practices and driving end-user adoption
- Partners with internal teams to share customer feedback and ensure delivery of all commitments and projects
- 25-35% travel for customer onsite visits should be expected
- 5+ years account management experience; strategy development and SaaS experience preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media platforms in a business context
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Creative self-starter; originates and drives constant improvement
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Aptitude for developing and nurturing positive relationships
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.