Customer Service Representative
Dropoff is a same-day, last mile delivery service that enables businesses across industries to meet rising expectations for faster deliveries. Through our proprietary technology platform and trusted, professional delivery drivers, Dropoff seamlessly becomes an extension of any business and a true logistics partner. Dropoff Tracker increases enterprise businesses’ visibility into all of their deliveries, with details of all orders and assigned drivers available in one centralized and dynamic map. Real-time tracking and confirmations, transparent pricing, flexible delivery options, and feature-rich APIs bring modern courier services to market that equip businesses with the resources they need to satisfy customers and achieve their goals.
About the Opportunity
Searching for your dream job? At Dropoff, we are changing the same-day delivery experience for companies and their customers.
Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience, continually rated as one of the best places to work in Dallas, TX.
Dropoff is looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to serve as part of a professional, friendly support center team. This position is based in Austin, TX. We view every customer interaction as an opportunity to impress our users and show how much we genuinely care about their experience. We’re looking for someone who is technical enough to understand and address both delivery and product issues, but also a strong communicator who enjoys working with customers.
You will play an integral role in delivering exceptional standards for the customer experience that sets our company apart from the competition. In addition to supporting the needs of our customer base, you will also lead the order-to-delivery process for new prospects while acting as a liaison between them and our operations team to ensure the delivery of time-sensitive shipments.
The CSR is responsible for providing excellent customer service by establishing and maintaining strong professional relationships across multiple departments including Operations and Sales. Your proactive approach and sense of urgency will have the potential to build long-term business growth and profitability.
- Answer incoming phone calls; place outgoing calls and follow-up on customer questions
- Handle incoming requests for new customers looking to place an immediate order
- Monitor Intercom chat tool to interact with prospects and clients
- Work closely with Sales to determine new business opportunities
- Monitor support email inbox
- Work cross-functionally with other departments including Operations and Sales to communicate effectively on behalf of the client
- College degree preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, ability to multi-task
- Quick learner with technologies and CRM systems
- Strong problem solving skills to deliver excellent service to a variety of personalities.
- Schedule flexibility to work evenings and occasional weekends
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Previous experience with customer service
- A sense of humor and a strong desire to be part of a fast-growing company
- Stock options (every employee is an owner in the company)
- Great Healthcare Plan for you and your dependents (we help you out with the cost!)
- Team lunches and/or breakfast
- Culture - Incredible work environment (yes, you can wear jeans!)
- Room to grow your career!
Dropoff is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.