Customer Service Representatives
Start Date: 1/27/20
Compensation: $16/hr plus bonus potential of $1500/month
LegalZoom is the nation’s leading provider of personalized, online legal solutions and legal documents for businesses and families. We are high-growth and fast-paced with a mission to disrupt the legal industry by bringing great legal help to people at a reasonable price. We believe in hard work, passion, and innovation for what we do and how we deliver.
What you’ll do:
- From day one, the Account Representative is LegalZoom’s initial connection to the customer, providing a positive customer experience, taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time. Account Representatives breathe life into our product and service portfolio and play a critical role in bringing excellence in customer experience to the company’s top client relationships.
- Assist Customers with phone and email inquiries about order status, payments, refunds and site operation, as well as provide information about LegalZoom products and services.
- Serve as a liaison between Customers and other departments to communicate information.
- Use common Customer feedback to identify opportunities to continuously improve the Customer Experience.
- Work on independent or cross-functional pilot teams focused on improving products and processes related to Customer Experience.
- Ability to think creatively and use various methods in problem solving; ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Work on different product or process pilots focused on improving Customer Experience
- Use a consultative selling approach; provide current & potential Customer/s with pricing and effectively close the sale
- Ability to learn and position strategic partner offerings to customers based on customer’s needs
- Assure quality and accurate representation of products; represent the company professionally and ensure that potential Customers have an exceptional experience
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in daily/weekly meetings and fun team challenges
- Develop top performer Customer Service & Sales skills with our training and development programs
- Associates degree preferred, but not required
- 1-3 years' experience in customer-facing roles, preferred
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Impeccable communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to navigate multiple applications
What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts including some overtime
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity