Customer Service Support Representative
What you’ll be called: Customer Service Support Representative
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
KW MAPS Coaching offers training and coaching for real estate professionals and business leaders committed to transforming their lives and businesses. As our Customer Service Support Representative, you will provide exceptional customer services to our KW MAPS coaches and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships by proactively calling coaches and clients monthly to determine satisfaction and maintain accurate feedback.
- Participate in events, including processing event registrations and assisting on-site during events.
- Coordinate communication, including newsletters, emails and social media.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all inquiries and questions received via phone and email.
- Process, track and resolve all requests in database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 or more years of customer service, sales or retail experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Drive.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience using a CRM.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.